Saturday, December 6, 2008

Meeting Ali

So yea uhm theres this girl named Ali, and she's cool She seems pretty nice. i gotta make plans to hang out with her soon. She's new ughh do you know how hard school is? talk about loads of homework, literally. i have soo many books i think my shoulders gonna fall off, and i have an essay for english due tomorrow, 3 pages! What am i going to do? gosh my brother Ethan is three and he's driving me bananas. Well i have to go put him to bed cuz its my night to watch him, and i have to get started on that essay.

3 comments:

Ali said...

ewwwww he is so not hot.

Angel Wings said...

Hi...I'm follow the blog "Youth" and I saw you comment and I've never seen your blog before sooooo...yeah...You have the same backround as me...

Shep said...

hi.

~seth

(oh, post a pic of dan so steph can be the judge as to whether or not he really is hot)

I DON'T EXIST! it is very important that you grasp this before i follow your blog.